Modern Muskoka Floating Dining Table Kit
Enjoy extra seating at the table ends with the Modern Muskoka Floating Dining Table built with Middle Brackets.
The reinforcements in the kit help prevent lumber from twisting to keep a flat surface for dining guests; just add to the underside of each end and middle!
• We recommend inserting the brackets 18" from the end of the lumber.
• Anchor to your surface for extra stability.
• Looking to create longer spans? Add an extra bracket every 6' of unsupported lumber.
- 2 x Modern Muskoka Dining Middles
- 3 x Table Reinforcements (1 for middle, 1 for each end)
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
- Rubber Skid Preventers to help protect the bottom of your DIY Furniture Brackets from scratches and damage
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase
Return Policy - Please Read
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return or exchange within 14 days of delivery, however customers are responsible for the return shipping fee.
Because, we sell items that are large and very expensive to ship, customers will have to cover any costs related to returning their order. We will be happy to help and assist with any paperwork and help get the best rates from our carriers.
Unopened orders: customer will have to place new shipping labels and arrange for carrier pickup.
Once our warehouse receives your item(s) back they will be inspected. Provided it meets as-new condition, we will issue a refund less any restocking fees and return shipping fees.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
If your product arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible with a detailed description of the issue along with a photo. We will work to take care of the rest.
Any questions on our return policy, please contact us.