DIY Patio Sofa Kit
Create the ultimate outdoor comfort with the Left and Right Arm brackets and Middle Bracket to DIY your custom sofa. Purchase cushions to complement your custom furniture. Build your seating around the cushion width for the perfect custom chair, loveseat or sofa from the Modern Muskoka Collection. Our design, styled by you.
• The middle bracket included is to be used and is our recommendation for a span of 6 ft. or more. Just add 4x4 lumber!
• Should you wish to go beyond 12 ft. please see the individual Middle Bracket. We recommend adding one for every 6 ft.
Toja Tip: When measuring the length to cut your wood for your cushion measure the width of the base cushion(s) and add 1.5" to the total width of the base cushion(s), plus 4.5" for the wood resting in the brackets.
- 1x Right Chair Frame
- 1x Left Chair Frame
- 1x Middle Chair Frame
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
- Rubber Skid Preventers to help protect the bottom of your DIY Furniture Brackets from scratches and damage
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- Sturdy Construction
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase
Return Policy - Please Read
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return or exchange within 14 days of delivery, however customers are responsible for the return shipping fee.
Because, we sell items that are large and very expensive to ship, customers will have to cover any costs related to returning their order. We will be happy to help and assist with any paperwork and help get the best rates from our carriers.
Unopened orders: customer will have to place new shipping labels and arrange for carrier pickup.
Once our warehouse receives your item(s) back they will be inspected. Provided it meets as-new condition, we will issue a refund less any restocking fees and return shipping fees.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
If your product arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible with a detailed description of the issue along with a photo. We will work to take care of the rest.
Any questions on our return policy, please contact us.